- As a provider of Medical Services McClean Podiatry are required to record details of all patients; details include medical information, medication, medical history etc. along with general demographic details.
- All details will be retained using an electronic record system.
- Permission from a parent or someone holding parental responsibility is required for all patients under the age of 16.
- We are required to retain medical records for a minimum of 7 years after the last treatment. (N.B. Timescales vary due to circumstances such as age at first treatment and mental health capacity.)
- Your Right to be Forgotten cannot override the requirement for medical notes to be held for the above mentioned minimum retention period.
- With your agreement we may use your details to liaise with other medical professionals outside of McClean Podiatry to assist in your care for example, your General Practitioner.
- We will not use your information for any other purpose than providing or promoting our podiatry services except where permission has been granted as mentioned above to liaise with other medical professionals.
- Your demographic information may be used to aid with appointment booking and booking reminders.
- Your information will not be sold to any third party.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you. This can be obtained by submitting a written request.
- We may levy a charge to cover the cost of providing such information.
If you are not happy for this information to be retained, we unfortunately will be unable to provide you with any podiatry care.
This policy provides you with the details of how any personal data we collect from our website will be processed.
Information collected from website user:
The following aspects of data may be collected when you visit our site:
- Comments (Name, Email and Comment Message) – when you comment, the data is stored on our server. Your data may also be sent in emails to administrators of this site.
- Analytics – we use analytics to tell how many people visit the website and how often they visit.
Information Regarding Site Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device. Cookies don’t harm your computer. Read more about cookies in general.
- Cookies help us to provide you with a good user experience when you browse our site.
- Cookies are used on this website to collect statistics about how visitors interact with the website; which search engine they used to find the site and record statistics such as your browser, IP address, general location and operating system and type of device used to view our site. These details help us to improve on how we manage and maintain our site, in order to give you the best possible visitor experience.
- By browsing this website, you understand that cookies will be collected from you.
If you do not wish to proceed any further please click here to be directed to Google Search Page.